The Francium Zone is funded by Wellcome.
Lewis Wright | PhD Student, Loughborough University
Making it super easy and super cheap to turn light into electricity.
Humayra Abdul-Razakq | Gastrointestinal Scientist, Poole Hospital NHS Trust
I use super fancy equipment, and carry out exciting experiments to find out what’s wrong with patient’s bum and tums!
James Martin | Geophysicist, Shell
I use computers, maths and physics to see inside people and the earth.
Sandra Greive | Postdoctoral, University of York
How do the tiny biomachines inside cells and viruses work?
Dakshat Trivedi | PhD Student, University of Manchester
Did you ever wonder why your dad has no hair on the head or how his skin gets wrinkly? – I wonder why too!
- Audenshaw School Academy Trust, Greater Manchester
- Caroline Chisholm School, Northamptonshire
- Ethos College, West Yorkshire
- Mount Tamar School, Devon
- Perth Academy, Perth
- Poole Grammar School, Dorset
- Queen’s Park High School, Cheshire
- Reading School, Berkshire
- Sacred Heart Catholic High School, Tyne and Wear
- Sir Jonathan North Community College, Leicestershire
- Swindon Academy, Wiltshire
- The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School, Middlesex
- The Cornelius Vermuyden School, Essex
- The Leigh UTC, Kent
- The Reach Free School, Watford
- Walker Technology College, Tyne and Wear